By booking a ticket to a Grape Vine Social event, you acknowledge acceptance of the Grape Vine Social Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by all of the following terms and conditions:
CHANGES TO BOOKINGS
- You are at least 18 years old and currently single
- It is your responsibility to verify personal information of other guests to your satisfaction & we strongly recommend that you do so. We take no responsibility for false information supplied by guests, as we do not verify personal information of guests attending our events.
- You approach any contact with our guests with the same caution you would use when meeting other people for the first time.
- Grape Vine Social reserves the right to move an event to an alternative date or venue and to change the wine, beer or champagne brands from those advertised, if for any unforeseen circumstances we are no longer able to hold an event as originally planned.
- Grape Vine Social reserves the right to cancel any event & provide a full refund, but no other compensation.
- While we do our utmost to ensure that the ratio of males/females at all events is a 50/50 ratio Grape Vine Social accepts no responsibility for an uneven ratio, or shortfall in male/female guests at the event, preventing this from being possible.
- Grape Vine Social reserves the right to refuse admission, expel, &/or refrain from passing any contact details
onto other guests, of any guest who becomes abusive &/or offensive to other guests at an event, or is identified
as having committed an offence of a violent nature.
Grape Vine Social do not offer refunds or transfers on tickets purchased. Please refer to the refund policy (below). Changes to bookings adversely affect our ability to organise successful events with the correct number of males and females.
Bookings can be transferred from person to person. You must inform Grape Vine Social of your intention to transfer the ticket to an alternative guest, giving at least 3 days notice prior to the event. If you wish to transfer a male ticket to a female ticket or vice versa we require 7 days notice. Approval will be subject to availability of places (of the correct gender) at your chosen event.
Grape Vine Social reserves the right to change the venue or wine, beer or champagne brands for scheduled events.
The quality and success of Grape Vine Social events are highly compromised by an uneven number of males/females. For this reason, once a ticket has been purchased, no refund can be offered for cancellation, non-attendance or dissatisfaction with the quality of the event and/or the calibre of fellow guests at an event.
A refund will only be given when the date of an event has been changed subsequent to booking. In this case Grape Vine Social would contact you and give the option of a refund or attending an alternative date.
In the unlikely event that Grape Vine Social needs to cancel an event due to a lack of attendees, Grape Vine Social reserves the right to cancel the event and inform guests at midday on the event date.
This is simply down to the nature of the business, and the number of late bookings which highly influence the event. In this instance, guests will be given the option of an altnernative date, or a refund.
Grape Vine Social also reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual who demonstrates improper behaviour or has done so at a previous event. No refund will be given in this instance.
DIGITAL MEDIA RIGHTS
Grape Vine Social reserve the rights to any photographs or video footage taken at our events and advises that they may be used for ongoing advertising and promotional purposes.
Grape Vine Social cannot be held responsible for the actions of any person that you may meet as a result of attending a Grape Vine Social event. Grape Vine Social takes no responsibility for any emotional distress, or physical injury that may arise from communications with other guests at our events, without limitation, either during, or at any stage after one of our events.
Grape Vine Social cannot vouch for the marital status, personality or sanity of any guest. It is up to you to seek clarification on these matters to your own satisfaction.
Grape Vine Social does not independently screen guests attending its events, and as such, we will not be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, that may in any way arise out of meeting or communicating with anyone met at an event.
Events are held at venues over which we have no control. Therefore, in the event that you are injured, or suffer damages of any kind at one of our events, you agree to release Grape Vine Social from any liability with respect thereof.
By purchasing a ticket you agree not to initiate any claim against Grape Vine Social resulting from your attendance at a Grape Vine Social event.